DJ GREG J is an awe-inspiring DJ whose career spans three decades and countless appearance requests. His musical journey traverses warehouse raves in the 90’s to major EDM and Hip Hop events today. In fact, he has rocked the turntables for venues all across the country supporting legendary artists, global brands and trend setting events.
Some of DJ GREG J’s performance highlights include . . .
- Opening for artists such as Imagine Dragons, Ty Dolla $ign, Cut Copy, St Lucia, Travis Barker, Girl Talk, Run DMC, De La Soul, Lil Jon, Grandmaster Flash, DJ Z-Trip and DJ AM.
- DJ’ing for legendary Hip Hop artists Ice-T and Busta Rhymes at CIAA events.
- Performing at renowned venues such as Webster Hall (NYC); El Mocambo (Toronto); Rehab, Pure, Tao (Las Vegas); BETA, The Church (Denver); The Cow Palace, Bill Graham Civic, Ruby Skye (San Francisco) and Vanguard (LA).
- Performing at groundbreaking events such as Love Parade, Love Fest, Launch Fest, TBD Fest, EDC, Cyberfest, and Pride Parade. Greg was also a guest DJ for the Golden State Warriors.
- Supporting global brands such as Red Bull, Rockstar, Beachbody and Uber.
Not only is Greg an amazing DJ, but he is also a talented producer. In addition to a few record releases, he’s produced hundreds of digital remixes for many top services, which includes being one of the original first year artists for Crooklyn Clan’s Vault, back in the AM days. In 2007, Greg also created the mix CD “The Mash Up”, which hit the Top 5 on the iTunes dance charts and sold over 50,000 copies before drawing attention from Sony. The mix was subsequently removed for unduly exceeding licensing agreements.
What many people appreciate most about DJ GREG J is his ingenuity when it comes to mixing, not to mention his self-effacing nature – but don’t get it twisted. This humble attitude belies his ability to not only rock a party, but also put on dazzling displays of turntablism including skratching, beat juggling, and mixing. Very few in the industry rival Greg’s knowledge of music and even fewer rival his ability to move a crowd.